It’s no secret that running an Initial Coin Offer (ICO) on the part of startups has become an attractive method, motivated by the ease of getting immediate and global investments. It has come to [...]
Reasons to invest in Letsfair
We are going to massify shared economy by creating hundreds of apps
We are going to decentralize work relations
We have created a complete digital reputation model
We are not making an ICO. Our investments model is more responsible than that
We created an ERC20 contract, in which the total of tokens will be gradually released throughout a 5-year period.
Release of Tokens
At the end of the 5-years, this is how the distribution of tokens will have been performed:
- 600 million tokens acquired by investors (through exchange or directly);
- 150 million tokens from Letsfair’s fund reserve which will be negotiated, if necessary, after the 5-year period;
- 250 million tokens for the team.
NoICO Investment Model
The Letsfair team has conceived a new concept to obtain investments, called NoICO. In summary, it is a way to make sure the value of the tokens is aligned with the company’s real value. Read the NoICO post.
To invest in Letsfair you must acquire LTF tokens. For now they are available in the decentralized exchange ForkDelta, and you can buy in the minimum quantity of 0.01 ETH. See the tutorial on how to buy them.
Letsfair’s revenue will be obtained through a small commission fee, around 0.2% of all payment transactions made within the platform. Since the purpose is to operate in various segments of the economy, it is expected to move a considerable amount of capital.
After each revenue month of Letsfair, 50% of the profit obtained will be used to pay the dividends for token holders. The other half of the profit will be invested in Letsfair in order to expand its market. This means increasing revenue, profits, and consequently, the value of each token unit. At the appropriate time, we will release more details on how this process works.
- Piece of Cake (MVP): Concept test which will be the guideline for the entire Letsfair software architecture. Learn more about Piece of Cake (MVP version)
- Letsfair Apps: Letsfair will build five apps in order to establish its marketplace and to prove the concepts described in its whitepaper, enabling, in the future, the creation of apps by third-parties. This will provide the users the experience of having a decentralized identity; buying products and services; establishing a digital reputation; establishing connections with other users and offering services. The first app, in fact, will be an evolution of Piece of Cake so it can become a product and no longer be an MVP.
- Letsfair SDK API: Offering a set of resources so that third-parties can create apps and integrate them into the Letsfair marketplace.
- Letsfair.com website: A full catalog with the aim of promoting the products and services that were registered in the apps that are part of the marketplace. The profiles of all Letsfair users will also be part of the website, with their reputation data.
Q3 2018 - 2023
2019 - 2023
2019 - 2023